We value the importance of good and longterm relationships we grow worldwide.
- The only mobile satellite service (MSS) company offering coverage over the entire globe. The Iridium constellation of Low-Earth- Orbiting (LEO), cross-linked satellites provides critical voice and data services for areas not served by terrestrial communication networks. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va., U.S.A. and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbols IRDM (common stock), IRDMW, IRDMZ, and IRDMU. Iridium Communications, USA
- GRi are particularly well known for leadership in the field of Operations Support Systems (OSS), Decision Support Systems (DSS), Cloud Computing and Geoinformation Systems (GIS) for both the commercial and public market segments. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, intelligent operations, intelligent resources, smart data and smart platforms. GDi
- Thalos provides innovative solutions to the Maritime World to enhance its satellite communication. The Ocean Box, an onboard system with friendly interfaces, developed by Thalos, in Lorient (France), allows to secure and configure the data flows for an efficient cost control of the vessels communication costs. With this high technology, combined with our oceanographic and meteorological services, we are pleased to support and assist the Race For Water project around the world. Thalos, FR
- Established in 1985, Microsoft Canada Inc. is the Canadian subsidiary of Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq "MSFT"), the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Microsoft Corp
- Trackwell has a proven track record in developing mission-critical systems for telecom operators, governmental institutions and other organisations. An innovative team of professionals with vast experience has established the company as a leading provider of Mobile Resource Management (MRM) solutions delivered as software as a service (SaaS) for enterprises. Trackwell MRM provides companies with tools to manage their resources: employees, vehicles, vessels and other mobile assets including functionality like time-, task-, and fleet management. Trackwell, Iceland
- Fulcrum Maritime Systems Ltd. along with it's sister company Fulcrum Business Solutions Ltd, have been providing high quality systems and support to companies around the world since 1997. Since 2008 Fulcrum Maritime Systems Ltd has gained approval as an LRIT Testing ASP provider for over 60 flag states. Additionally Fulcrum is the Data Centre Operator for 13 Flags States worldwide, to whom we provide a range of services related to LRIT. Fulcrum, UK
- Established 1994, Dualog is one of the Worlds leading Maritime Data Communications Providers. The company provides it's customers with complete ship-shore data communications software and services that brings e-mail, data synchronisation, remote access, reporting, web acceleration, security and cost control to the customers’ ships. This ensures more streamlined operations, reduced cost and optimised use of available bandwidth - regardless of communication carrier. Dualog, Norway
- With innovative solutions offered across the maritime market – to the commercial marine sector, governments, maritime administrations and fisheries – they have a unique understanding of the industry and their customers. They invite you to discover why 1300 companies, 40 Flags and 35 countries choose Pole Star’s monitoring solutions for their mission-critical operations. PoleStar, UK
- Cosmos Business Systems is a leading Greek company that specializes
- in Information Technology and Telecommunications. Its aim is to cover
- the needs of Private and Public Enterprises, as well as specific Vertical
- Sectors, and to provide superior quality “Turn Key Solutions“.
- The objective of Cosmos Business Systems is to always provide, to its
- customers, superior quality technology products, services and solutions in
- order to maximize productivity and competitiveness. COSMOS